The Most Unique of them All

The Galapagos penguin is endemic to the Galapagos Islands. You can find 95% of them on the islands of Fernandina and Isabela and the remaining 5% on Bartolome, Santiago, and Floreana. There are many reasons these penguins are extremely special: 🐧 They are the only penguin species that have reached the waters in the northern [...]

Small, but Incredible

Ecuador is a small country in South America. Despite its size, it withholds countless treasures: the incredible views of the Andean highlands, the picturesque colonial towns, the beautiful coast with spectacular beaches, the incredibly biodiverse Amazon, and of course, the fragile-but-unique Galapagos Islands. Wherever you go, the wildlife, nature and culture is sure to impress [...]

A Friendly “Beast”

The Galapagos Islands are undeniably biodiverse with incredible wildlife that never fails to impress us. However, as much as we love the land animals habiting the islands, we can’t ignore the exuberant marine life in the surrounding oceans. While snorkelling, you can encounter amazing and unique sea animals that are more than impressive. Some of them [...]

Something special living on Plazas Island

South Plaza is located east of Santa Cruz Island. It forms part of a pair of islands known as “Islas Plazas”. It is also the only site that allows visitors on these Islands. Here, despite its small size, you can find some of the most interesting and outstanding species of the Galapagos Islands. Upon arrival, you can instantly [...]